Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012




            This last two months of studying new topics on our subject ICT, I have learned many new things, mainly about how to wok on the notepad. This subject has provided me with all types of new information that has helped me sharpen my working skills on notepad. With each activity we have done, I have able to expand my views and learn more about each of the topics.

            With each activity that I have done, I was able to learn something about myself as a beginner. At first it was so easy because I was only copying articles on the internet and save it on my documents but as days past on, our topics and activity become harder. This subject taught me how to work on the activity without any accompaniment.

            Being part of the class, I have learned so much about myself and my abilities as a student. With each activities that we have did I was explore new things. I was also become responsible to study my lessons. Moving on, I will believe in myself that I can face those challenges in my life.

3 komento:

  1. hai,Majhoy...I agree that at first,the activities were easy but as we go on, it goes deeper and harder..Hmmm.,just believe in yourself. You can do it.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Job well done Mary Joy! I am happy that you accomplished the things to be done this 2nd grading. Study hard :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. hi Mary Joy! i like your article! job well done ..study hard and good luck!

    TumugonBurahin