Everyone of us has a different opinion about what a hero is but for me, a hero is role model, a person who makes you smile, someone who is willing to put a hundred percent effort in protecting you from pain and will share with you the knowledge required for survival. Someone who cares for your happiness and loves you for being yourself.
A could be a Superman, Batman, Spiderman or even a Wonder woman but for me, my hero is my parents. I think they are the most deserved person to be my hero. They work everyday of the week even Saturday and Sunday and never complaining about it. Prepares all the things we need and sustain the things we want. Even if we were not rich, they give their everything to me to make me happy. If I am sick, my superhero parents are always there for me. They me what ever they think can help me feel better. They give me the proper care like giving me the proper medicines. My superhero parents are also like a nurse because they know the right way to make me feel better when I am sad.
Even if they are tired in doing their work but still they goes to work everyday so they can provide our need. My parents do not think about themselves but more about our family.
My parents are my superhero. I will study hard to help them in the future and I shall thank them for giving me caring, loving, brave and clean-hearted parents.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento