Martes, Hulyo 3, 2012

My Insights to the Philippines

                                                                                                 Ilocos Sur National High School
                                                                                                 Gomez St., Brgy. VII Vigan City
                                                                                                 June 22,2012


Letter to the President:
              
                A good day to you Sir!
              
                      I wrote a letter to you Mr. President because I want to expressed my deep concern and my insights about our country's progression.
             
                      Nowadays, there are so many problems that occur in our country. Poverty is one of the biggest problem of our country because of the fast growth of population, there are no more space for other people. Some people lives at squatter areas and most of people in squatter areas get marriage with each other.
             
               Its been almost two years that you became the President of our country, Philippines. And this past two years, I've seen many changes. This changes made our country became progressive because the Philippines before was in top 69 and today is in between 50-55 in the latest rating of economy. But I'm not contented about our latest rating of economy Mr. President because I want you Sir to make our country more progressive.
             
                     Some President have strongly exercise the power of leadership and I know that you are one of them but others have been relatively weak leaders.
             
                    Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request. I look forward to your prompt response.

                                                                                               Respectfully Yours,
                                                                                            
                                                                                              Mary Joy Galapia

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento